A while back, TED (Technology, Entertainment, and Design) posed the idea of posting and sharing your list of “10 Things You Know to Be True”. Reading many of these lists were inspiring and interesting to say the least. We implore you to join in on the conversation by sharing your list and commenting on other lists that peak your interest.
As for my list, it’s shown below:
- Achieving your dreams is probably one of the hardest things over an extended period of time that you’ll ever have to do.
- Most people don’t have the drive or desire to do the work required to achieve that dream.
- You’d be surprised at what you can achieve if you just believe in yourself.
- Never give up or quit, but recognize when you’re fighting the wrong battles.
- God has given us all of the tools we need to be successful at whatever we choose in life.
- Treat your body like you know you’re going to need it for 100 years or more.
- We all sing like Grammy award winners in the privacy of our own shower or car.
- Never underestimate the value of a good vocabulary.
- Don’t be afraid to ask someone out on a date. They might just say yes.
- Be careful with your money. Be even more careful with your time.